| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lubbock, Texas in April is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 24.6mm (1in) of water is dumped across an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Lubbock, Texas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Lubbock, Texas, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Lubbock, Texas:
- Trinidad, Co, Usa - 421.9 kms (262.1 miles) NNW
- Kenton, Ok, Usa - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) NNW
- Clayton, Nm, Usa - 334.2 kms (207.6 miles) NNW
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 255 kms (158.4 miles) W
- Midland, Tx, Usa - 193 kms (120 miles) S
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) SSW
- Amarillo, Texas, Usa - 176.3 kms (109.6 miles) N
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) ENE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 310 kms (192.6 miles) E
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 386.8 kms (240.4 miles) ESE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 241.6 kms (150.1 miles) SE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 401 kms (249.2 miles) ESE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 275.3 kms (171.1 miles) SE
- San Angelo, Texas, Usa - 282.3 kms (175.4 miles) SSE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 396 kms (246.1 miles) SE